PMP Boot Camp Overview
PMP Boot Camp Preparation
Preparing for the Project Management Professional certification will require many hours of study over a wide range of content, which is why it is recommended that examiners enroll in a PMP Boot Camp. Basically, this is a course which will help you prepare for the Project Management Professional (or PMP) examination in a more systematic manner. It utilizes technology – namely your computer, the internet and a web browser) to bring unlimited and intensive course lessons to you efficiently and instantaneously. There are various organizations that provide PMP Boot Camp training programs to help examiners study for the PMP exam. Signing up for a course usually includes access to all study materials, audio podcasts, well-constructed mind maps, exam application guides, quizzes and various study tools.
Enrolling in a PMP Boot Camp means taking part in a well-formed study system that taps into three basic modes of learning: through auditory, kinaesthetic and visual. These will help you retain the information you learned about Project management and access it come exam day. The entire PMP Boot Camp course is designed in such a way that topics are broken down to their simplest forms so it is easier for you to commit them (especially the more complicated aspects of PMP) to memory in the least amount of time.
Benefits of PMP Certification
PMP Boot Camp Certification Advantages
Studying for the PMP exam will require a lot of effort on one’s part, but enrolling in a PMP Boot Camp will allow you to learn the most important elements in less time. This is an undertaking worth going through because being certified in PMP has a lot of benefits:
1. You have an advantage over other job seekers who do not have a certification and the chances of you being picked are higher.
2. Being certified in PMP broadens your network of contacts and references as you will now have access to somewhat “exclusive”groups that only cater to those who have taken a PMP Boot Camp and are now PMP certified
3. You are in a better position to accept leadership and managerial roles in your work place now that you are certified in PMP as dedication and discipline to study for and actually pass the exam are both leadership qualities. Upper management will know that projects assigned to you will be completed with a higher rate of efficiency given your advanced knowledge and PMP certification, and for that you will be in the limelight.
4. You can now be a mentor to others who are just about to study for the PMP exam. This could be in the workplace or as a side job you can do after work. A PMP Boot Camp just might hire you to be a course instructor especially if you have done really well in the exam.
5. Being certified in PMP usually translates to an automatic increase in compensation. Some companies give up to twenty percent more to employees who studied for and passed the PMP certification while under their employment. If not an automatic increase in compensation, the chances of you being headhunted to a better and higher-paying company is high if you take the time to update your professional resume and send it out to head hunters.
6. Passing the PMP certification will enable you to evaluate the skills and talents of other people. A broad understanding of the different process groups as well as what it takes to implement each stage of the Process Cycle will help you determine whether the people tasked with a particular project are adept enough to see it through to successful completion. Thanks to your knowledge of best practices in PMP you will be able to pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses of each person as well as the strengths and weaknesses of their design and suggest possible alternatives to improve it based on your own personal experiences through a PMP Boot Camp.↑ Back to Top